- Ann M. Thayer
- What We Do
- Case Results
- A Fairfax DUI Lawyer Explains Virginia DUI Laws and What to Do if You Are Pulled Over
- Can Virginia Police Charge You with a DUI for Drinking Kava Tea?
- A Fairfax Juvenile Crimes Lawyer Explains Juvenile Offenses in Virginia
- Virginia’s “Marcus Alerts” Change Police Response to Mental Health Crises
- A Fairfax Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer Will Defend Your Rights!
- How Has COVID-19 Affected Truancy Laws for Juveniles?
- Jury Sentencing Reform Hits Virginia in July of 2021
- A Fairfax DUI Lawyer Can Help Defend You if You Are Charged with Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- A Fairfax Domestic Violence Defense Attorney Talks Virginia Domestic Violence Law
- What Happens When You Are Arrested for Assault and Battery in Fairfax County?
- Virginia’s New Policing Laws, Part 2
- What Happens When You Are Arrested for Assault in Fairfax County?
- Virginia’s New Policing Laws, Part 1
- A Fairfax Drug Crimes Attorney Explains How to Defend Yourself Against a Drug Offense
- TSA Confiscates Double the Number of Guns in 2020
- A Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorney Explains What to Do If You Get Pulled Over
- How to Protect Yourself if You Have Been Issued a Protective Order in Fairfax County
- Virginia Updates Marijuana Laws
- How to Protect Your Child if They Have Been Accused of a Juvenile Crime in Virginia
- What Types of Protective Orders Can Domestic Violence Victims Obtain?
- New Law Increases Fine for Reckless Driving in Virginia
- Why Hire a Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorney When Accused of a Crime?
- Virginia Marijuana Decriminalization Law Now in Effect
- A Fairfax Juvenile Crimes Lawyer Provides Insights on Juvenile Adjudications of Delinquency
- Underage DUI in Virginia
- The Law Office of Ann Thayer Handles a Variety of Criminal Matters in Court
- Juvenile Court Has a Whole New Vocabulary Than Adult Court
- Why The Law Office of Ann Thayer Is the Right Firm to Defend Your Case
- You Still Get to Exercise Your Rights Under the V.A. and U.S. Constitutions Even When You Are Charged With a Crime
- Thayer Tube
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search