Attorney Ann Thayer Included in Best Lawyers for 2022 Edition
Attorney Ann Thayer is recognized by her peers for her high-caliber work in criminal defense in Virginia. For 2022, Ms. Thayer has been selected for recognition in the 28th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America publication, regarded by both the profession and the public as a credible measure of legal integrity and distinction in the United States. This goes to show the significance of our lawyer’s achievements in the general practice of criminal defense.
To select attorneys for inclusion, Best Lawyers uses a rigorous peer-review survey consisting of nearly 11 million evaluations by the nation’s top attorneys and from there, only a limited number of attorneys in each practice area are recognized. The respected peer-review publication employs a sophisticated, rational, and transparent survey process to ensure attorney evaluations are meaningful and substantive. For these reasons, inclusion in Best Lawyers is a significant accomplishment. For a closer look at the Best Lawyers selection process, take a look below:
- Nomination: Lawyers can be nominated by anyone but themselves.
- Peer Review: Attorneys who are currently recognized by Best Lawyers provide feedback on the caliber of candidates’ work.
- Feedback analysis: Results are collected, and voter feedback is reviewed.
- Eligibility check: Candidates are verified to be in good standing with their local bar associations.
- Results: Firms are notified of the results and the newly recognized lawyers are published in print and online.
As you can see, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America demonstrates an attorney’s exceptional abilities in their respective practice areas. That attorney includes one of our very own. From drug crimes, to DUI, to juvenile crimes, and more, you can count on The Law Office of Ann Thayer, PLLC to provide powerhouse defense, one-on-one guidance, and effective representation each step of the way. Experience the difference that award-winning advocacy can do for you!
To get started, contact us online or at (703) 940-0001. Your fight is our fight.